Fender Custom Shop 1952 Telecaster Heavy Relic Aged Nocaster Blonde
The 1952 Fender Telecaster is the quintessential electric guitar that started it all and is still a favorite after all these years. Simplicity of design and the alluring tone that only a Tele® can produce have graced countless recordings and stages over its long lifespan, and the Custom Shop ’52 Telecaster captures the original essence in all its glory. Available in six finishes, the guitar features a two-piece select ash body, a one-piece rift sawn maple neck with a comfortable ’57 “soft V” profile, vintage compound-radius (7.25”-9.5”) fingerboard and 21 narrow tall (6105) frets for comfortable play in all registers.
Custom Shop hand-wound ’50/’51 Blackguard pickups provide perfect vintage-correct tone in combination with ’51 modified Nocaster wiring, which lets the player blend both pickups together in switch position 1. Other features include a single-ply black phenolic pickguard, ’51-’54 Tele bridge with brass barrel saddles, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and disk string tree. Also includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Rift Sawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 1957 Soft "V"
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" to 9.5" Vintage Compound Radius (184 mm to 241 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: 1-Piece Maple Neck
- Position Inlays: Micarta Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall (6105)
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Body: 2-Piece Select Ash
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Barrel Brass Saddles
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black Phenolic
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Switch Tip: Black
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '50/'51 Blackguard
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound '50/'51 Blackguard
- Controls: Master Volume, Blend
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup (+ Neck Pickup with Blend control), Position 2. Neck Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup with No Tone Control (dark vintage circuit)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap and Certificate of Authenticity.