Zoom B2 Four
Multieffect with Innovative Ir and Iconic DI Modeling for Every Bassist
Now you can create the perfect bass sound. Build patches from 104 effects, including models of famous boutique effects and preamps. Mix and match up to 5 effects and amps simultaneously to create your own custom patches.
The 4 rotary encoders allow quick adjustments of effect parameters and output settings. Cross navigation buttons help you control the pedal with ease. The B2 Four can be used as a 2-in/2-out audio interface by connecting to a computer or smartphone with your favorite effects and amp models.
With an ever-expanding library of patches and effects, bassists can continue to expand their sound with the "Handy Guitar Lab for B2 Four" app (for iOS), available for purchase from the Apple App Store.
This original Zoom Clear DRV preamplifier uses a linear phase filter in the distortion path. As a result, phase interference is eliminated during dry mixing, providing clear guidance.
Zoom's original octaver uses an algorithm based on the operating principle of analog octavers. This effect produces a synthesizer sound similar to a talking modulator.
- 6 Integrated DI models: 3 tube and 3 solid-state
- 11 Realistic amplifier/cabinet models with newly developed IR Multi-Layer
- 11 Models of preamplifiers (including 3 original ZOOM models)
- 85 Bass effects including modeling of famous boutique pedals
- Analog input circuit with excellent low-frequency response
- Use up to 5 effects simultaneously
- 300 Patch memories (250 preset patches with historic bass tones)
- 60-second looper + 68 rhythm patterns
- USB port for Handy Guitar Lab connection, 2-In/2-Out audio interface and firmware updates
- Power supply via USB or Zoom AD-16 power supply (not included)
- Dimensions: 146 x 249 x H72mm
- Weight: 906g